5* Luxury Krakow Break incl. Flight, Hotel with Breakfast & Optional Auschwitz Tour -
Krakow, a high-spirited city of Poland awaits you this Christmas, with a Santa sac filled with amazing excitements to experience and indulge into. We, at Holiday Desire are steady on making your trip an unforgettable one. Christmas calls for celebration and what would be more befitting than spending it at the old town with soaring churches, or at Rynek Glowny, the Europe's largest market square. Just stroll around the bustling streets of former Jewish Quarter at day time to get absorbed in the reminiscence of 20th century or be a part of pulsing night-life at impressive pubs and restaurants, which is another indispensable part of any trip to Poland. With Holiday desire, as your host, rest assured for a comfortable and luxurious stay at renowned hotels of the place. Book your package right ahead and hit the deal!
- Your holiday is ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Enjoy 2 or 3 Nights Krakow break with 5 * Hotel & Breakfast.
- Return flights from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol & Liverpool.
- Stay at 5* Niebieski Art Hotel and Spa with Breakfast.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage and accommodation with breakfast.
- Prices valid to travel on selected dates between December 2017 - March 2018.
- Optional Auschwitz tour, pay extra £39pp.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Prices are subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions applied.
Call Us Today! 0203 515 1900
Select your Date and Price
FILL YOUR DETAILS
Prefered ways to contact?
Have you bought any vouchers?
Niebieski Art Hotel &Spa is a complimentary hotel that is far famed for it’s voguish infrastructure and what makes it special is it’s ideal location that overlooks the Wisla river. It is situated at a distance of 2km from Krakow Cloth Hall’s museum and 3km from the Wawel Castle. Besides featuring spacious rooms with basic and luxurious amenities, this five star hotel also offers premium accommodation with river views, suites with terraces and simple living rooms with sofas. A rooftop restaurant with a porch, a bar and ongoing live musical programs on regular basis are other attractions that make it different from standard hotels in close vicinity.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Children's club (free)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Minibar Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Inliidually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating Based on 3 Reviews
- Sleep Quality
- Great hotel 06-Nov-2017 | wardo12345 | London, United Kingdom
Hotel was nice, it was about a 15 min walk along the river to the main square. Our room on the 2nd floor looked out over the river, very nice. Had all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star... More
- There are better hotels nearby 30-Oct-2017 | Janicemurray7 | Boness
We stayed at the Niebieski hotel and were allocated room 118 on the 1st floor It was on the roadside when we had asked for a Riverview on booking We had requested a 5star hotel and the travel agent... More
- Very good value for money 28-Oct-2017 | ChristopheCogez | Paris, France
Room on 4th floor on the river - including 1 hour @ vanilla spa - Nice breakfast - very good according to Poland 5* level : average compared to international 5* level - blackout with curtains to be... More
Note : The holiday packages are subject to availability and the prices could vary according to seasons.